1.The Rep Protein of Adeno-Associated Virus Type 2 Interacts with Single-Stranded DNA-Binding Proteins That Enhance Viral Replication
2. In Vivo Accumulation of Cyclin A and Cellular Replication Factors in Autonomous Parvovirus Minute Virus of Mice-Associated Replication Bodies
3. Through Its Nonstructural Protein NS1, Parvovirus H-1 Induces Apoptosis via Accumulation of Reactive Oxygen Species
1. B19 P6 5'GTTTTGT3' inhibits erythropoiesis
2. Human parvovirus B19 causes cell cycle arrest of human erythroid progenitors via deregulation of the E2F family of transcription factors
3. Human Parvovirus B19 Induces Cell Cycle Arrest at G2 Phase with Accumulation of Mitotic Cyclins
4. CpG-ODN 2006 and human parvovirus B19 genome consensus sequences selectively inhibit growth and development of erythroid progenitor cells.
1. CD36+ and Hypoxia
2. Epo Receptor Turunover
3. The Notch2–Jagged1 interaction mediates stem cell factor signaling in erythropoiesis
4. Defective erythroid differentiation in miR-451 mutant mice mediated by 14-3-3 delta.
5. A Key Commitment Step in Erythropoiesis Is Synchronized with the Cell Cycle Clock through Mutual Inhibition between PU.1 and S-Phase Progression.
6. Global gene expression analysis of human erythroid progenitors.
7. Combination of low O2 concentration and Mesenchymal Stromal Cells during culture of Cord Blood CD34+ Cells Improves the Maintenance and Proliferative Capacity of Hematopoietic Stem Cells.
8. From stem cell to red cell: regulation of erythropoiesis at multiple levels by multiple proteins, RNAs, and chromatin modifications.
9. HIF1 synergizes with glucocorticoids to promote BFU-E progenitor self-renewal (2011).
DNA Damage response (DDR)
1. Hypoxia Signaling in Hematopoietic Stem Cells: A Double-Edged Sword.
2. Regulation of the HIF-1a Level Is Essential for Hematopoietic Stem Cells.
3. mTORC1 Signaling under Hypoxic Conditions Is Controlled by ATM-Dependent Phosphorylation of HIF-1a.
4. DNA Damage Sensing by the ATM and ATR Kinases (Review in 2104).
1. ATR: an essential regulator of genome integrity.
2. ATR signaling at a glance.
3. UV-induced photolesions elicit ATR-kinase-dependent signaling in non-cycling cells through nucleotide excision repair-dependent and -independent pathways.
4. ATR-mediated phosphorylation of DNA polymerase eta is needed for efficient recovery from UV damage.
5. ATR Autophosphorylation as a Molecular Switch for Checkpoint Activation.
1. HERC2 interacts with Claspin and regulates DNA origin firing and replication fork progression.
2. Chk1 is required to maintain Claspin stability.
1. Killing of p53-deficient hepatoma cells by parvovirus H-1 and chemotherapeutics requires promyelocytic leukemia protein.
2. ATR and ATRIP Are Recruited to Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 Replication Compartments Even though ATR Signaling Is Disabled.
3. The Effect of DNA-Dependent Protein Kinase on Adeno-Associated Virus Replication.
4. An ATM/Chk2-Mediated DNA Damage-Responsive Signaling Pathway Suppresses Epstein-Barr Virus Transformation of Primary Human B Cells.(see comment.)
5. Identification of Rep-Associated Factors in HSV1-Induced AAV2 Replication Compartments.
6. Proapoptotic BID Is an ATM Effector in the DNA-Damage Response.
7. SUMOylation-Dependent Localization of IKK3 in PML Nuclear Bodies Is Essential for Protection against DNA-Damage-Triggered Cell Death.
8. DNA viruses and the cellular DNA-damage response.
DNA virus replication:
1. Host-virus interactions: SV40 infection triggers balanced network that includes apoptotic, survival and stress pathways.
Cellular DNA replication:
1. A Nontranscriptional Role for HIF-1a as a Direct Inhibitor of DNA Replication.
Model of Cellular DNA replication
1. DNA priming.
1. Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection of Human Airway Epithelial Cells Is Polarized, Specific to Ciliated Cells, and without Obvious Cytopathology_2002.
2. RSV-encoded NS2 promotes epithelial cell shedding and distal airway obstruction_2014.
3. Culturing the Unculturable: Human Coronavirus HKU1 Infects,replicates, and Produces Progeny Virions in Human Ciliated Airway Epithelial Cell Cultures.